4. WOBBLY WALKER - Toddlers, testing talking, trailing boundaries and taking risks 10-18m
Your Teeny Tiny is now busy testing talking, trialling boundaries and taking risks.
It's full steam ahead now as you enter the toddler years
- Movement milestones like pulling up, standing, walking and running.
- When to introduce the first wheeled toys.
- Time to further develop those fine motor skills, spatial awareness and start getting into problem-solving.
- Behaviour, parenting styles, outdoor play and music all covered too.
- This is also a crucial period for language development, we share clear ideas to encourage your toddler's language skills
- How to make bath time fun and educational.
Ideal to attend when your baby is between 10-18m, or is pulling up to stand, cruising your furniture or walking.
Please allow 1.5 hours for the Content Review and Q&A presented via Zoom. You will get the opportunity to ask individual questions and learn with other parents of Teeny Tiny’s at the same stage. Links will be emailed 2 days prior to the Q&A.
Presented by Wendy Perera an Early Childhood and Movement Educator with a passion for supporting new parents and their Teeny Tinies to thrive.