2. ROLLING - On the Move - Wed 22nd July 10am
Just when you thought you had it all under control, your baby is starting to get active. Then there are a whole new set of challenges and milestones to enjoy! With your infant beginning to roll around and sit up, the next stage of development is in full swing.
Ideal when baby is between 3-6 months.
- Rolling - the first independent movement milestone - why, how, when ?
- Sitting - latest advise
- Balance System - interactive playtime ideas to develop this - Upside Down Time
- Baby Furniture - what do I really need?
- Lots of time to opportunities for individual questions.
This workshop provides tips and advice on rolling and sitting, and gives fun ways to develop your baby's balance. We look at some new ideas for interactive playtime to keep stretching your baby's imagination and physicality. Plus, we will also discuss the next stage of baby furniture.
This workshop is delivered live over Zoom.
EARLY BIRD $27.99 finishes 9pm Mon 20th July
SLOW BIRD $34.99