2. ROLLING - On the Move - rolling, sitting... 3-6m
Just when you thought you had it all under control, your baby is starting to get active. Then there are a whole new set of challenges and milestones to enjoy! With your Teeny Tiny beginning to roll around and sit up, the next stage of development is in full swing.
Ideal when baby is between 3-6 months.
- Rolling - the first independent movement milestone - why, how, when ?
- Sitting - latest advice
- Balance System - interactive playtime ideas to develop this - Upside Down Time
- Baby Furniture - what do I really need?
- Lots of time to opportunities for individual questions.
This workshop provides tips and advice on rolling and sitting, and gives fun ways to develop your baby's balance. We look at some new ideas for interactive playtime to keep stretching your baby's imagination and physicality. Plus, we will also discuss the next stage of baby furniture.
This course is presented via a prerecorded video link combined with a Q&A and content review session. You will be emailed the video and zoom links once you have confirmed the purchase.
See you there.