1. NEWBORN - Thriving in the Newborn Months - Birth - 3m
Although it may seem like not a lot is happening with a newborn, rapid changes are going on behind the scenes.
- Brain Development – the first year of development
- Overstimulation– how much is too much ?
- Primitive Reflexes – these underpin all movement.
- Help my baby hates Tummy Time – what do I do ?
- Baby Furniture what do I need what to buy/ not to buy ?
- Language and Literacy - do I read to my baby yet?
- Toys - how much to stimulate.
- Lots of time to answer your individual questions.
We will fill you in on all the movement milestones, brain and reflex development, talk about appropriate furniture, books, toys and play to help baby thrive, and answer all your burning questions in a safe and fun environment.
Ideal to attend when your baby is between 1-3m, please get to know your baby for the first 4 weeks and then I look forward to meeting you both.
This course is delivered via pre recorded video content and a live Zoom. Please allow 1.5 hours for the content review and Q&A presented via Zoom. You will get the opportunity to ask individual questions and learn with other parents of Teeny Tiny’s at the same stage.
Presented by Wendy Perera - Early Childhood and Movement Educator