3. CRAWLING - Come Catch Me Crawler - 6-10m
Having a mobile little person is a whole different ball game! Time has flown by and your baby is starting to explore their environment.
- All about crawling- the various styles, what is important, and how to encourage this new movement. Help my Teeny Tiny is only commando crawling.
- How to make your home safe while still encouraging and supporting this new phase of movement – including how to safety navigate stairs safely.
- Throwing food and other new behaviours.
- Time for an upgrade to your books and what toys stimulate the developing mind.
- It may also be time to start considering Early Childhood Education options, priceless advice and suggestions of quality indicators and where to start.
Ideal to attend when your baby is between 6-10m or is up on all fours preparing to take off crawling.
DATED COURSES are delivered via pre-recorded video content and a live Zoom Q&A. Please allow 35 mins for the prerecording, this content triggers our conversation at the Q&A. Allow an hour for the Q&A presented via Zoom. You will get the opportunity to ask individual questions and learn alongside other parents of Teeny Tinies at the same stage.
WORKSHOP ONLY option is 30 mins of prerecorded content this will be emailed to you. You have 3 weeks of access.
WORKSHOP + SWING BUNDLE You receive the best of both worlds the full Come Catch Me Crawler workshop, access to the online Q&A session and your choice of Solvej Swing. Please indicate your colour preference in the additional delivery details. The most popular is the Slate Grey.
THE PERFECT GIFT - yes, you can purchase these as a gift for a friend new to parenting. Simply add their contact details to the additional delivery notes and they will receive the links to the course and the Q&A.
"On Wednesday my son was moving backwards with no problems but hadn't mastered forward movement. After implementing Wendy's advice for crawling encouragement, he is now moving forward, just 3 days later. Love the easy practical advice that you give Wendy and simple tips Have made such a huge difference!" Amy